Character Education Award
Objective of Award
To increase positive behavior, PRIDE, of students in school.
Identify students based on specific criteria and recognize those students to peers and school community.
Student exemplifies the character trait of the month.
1. Nominations are made to homeroom teachers each month.
2. Team meets to review nominations.
3. Selections will be made by teams, maximum two per teacher per grade level. Students may be selected up to two times per year, if appropriate.
4. Students selected are submitted by homeroom teacher to the character.
5. Selected students will receive certificates and have their names announced during the pep rally.