school tool report bullying my school bucks facebook twitter
Health Services Home
Homer Central School District Health Services


New York State Education Law requires that any student who needs medication during the school day provide:

1. A written order from the physician for prescription and non-prescription medication including herbal supplements.
2. Medication must be in a properly labeled (pharmacy or original label only) container.
3. A written request from the parent for administration of the medication.

Our Schools

District Info


Homer Central School District
Ms. Nancy Ruscio, Superintendent

80 South West Road
Homer, NY 13077

© 2014 Homer Central School